Top Producer 2017
Brittany Rupp knows how to balance a wonderful Tahoe life style filled with a large helping of great work ethics, a dash of local knowledge and sense of fun whether water skiing, snow skiing or hiking throughout the basin. Brittany has a strong interest in property ownership, property renovation, property oversight, and interior design. As a child, she enjoyed memorizing political and land maps and touring neighborhoods, peering at all the different sizes, shapes and features homes had to offer. Her passion for the Tahoe basin and knowledge of the neighborhoods, amenities, both pros and cons can assist you in making your dream home a reality and leave you with everlasting happiness that you made the RIGHT investment. Additionally, if you are looking to sell your home, let Brittany’s attention to detail, her drive and her wealth of connections assist you in the process; you won’t be let down. Call or email today and let’s get started, together.
Brittany also has experience in working with local counties and TRPA dealing with various permits, driveways and BMP requirements. Brittany attended Hawaii Pacific University and earned a BS in Entrepreneurship. Since college she has lived all over the US managing property estates and now currently working in the Tahoe real estate market.
What to expect when working with Brittany;
- *Fairness & Honesty
- *Wealth of well-rounded background Tahoe knowledge
- *Excellent Communication
- *Hard working & Driven
Angela Kearns can help in any aspect of the extensive selling or buying experience. She will always bring a detail oriented, creative and integrity focused attitude to provide you the best experience possible. Her ever-present smile and genuine desire to help you accomplish your real estate dreams shine through in her everyday actions and attention to customers.
Angela loves the sunsets and the colors they bring to Lake Tahoe. They take her fondly, to the forest and beaches of Southeast and Southcentral Alaska, where she grew up and got to spend most of her life. Being raised in a small town, she was instilled with a love for community and a passion for the water and mountains. She feels very lucky to have found the communities of Tahoe where she gets to fulfill her love for the outdoors and music while also being part of a welcoming community.
Angela had the opportunity to work many summers in the beautiful National Parks of Alaska. These jobs allowed her to not only explore the natural wonders of our world but also help many people from all walks of life find their joy and connection to the outdoors. These experiences enabled her with excellent customer service and an ability to see her customers’ needs before they do; facilitating a smooth transaction process for you.
Angela will give you a one of a kind real estate experience whether you are looking to sell or buy a home. Let her expertise clear the way for a smooth experience, so you can get back to the joys of your life!
Give me a call, email me anytime or stop by the office in Homewood to chat about your Tahoe dreams.
- Bachelor of Art from University of Alaska Anchorage
- Photography and sculpture
- Art seller and picture framer
- Denali National Park 2006-2008-interpretive ranger
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park 2010-2012- interpretive ranger
- Ability to work with wide ranges of people and personalities
- Great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solver
- Excellent customer service
- Positive connections in the Tahoe area
- Excellent communication skills
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member Sierra Tahoe Association of Realtors
Full-time Real Estate Marketing & Sales Experience in the Tahoe Area Since 1979
Jeff has represented countless buyers and sellers negotiate sales that close and yield his clients the best price for their property. His professional experience includes 1031 exchanges as well as partnerships, developer project sales, syndication sales, REO sales, trust sales, and trust purchases. Jeff’s professional approach, in-depth knowledge of the real estate market and expertise in financing establishes long lasting relationships with his clientele. Jeff has properties to fit just about any price range from mountain cabins to luxury Lakefront and Ski-area homes. It is important to be represented by a professional agent who knows the idiosyncrasies of location, re-sale value, desirability and allowable property uses in this highly regulated area. Jeff has strong Bay Area contacts as well as national and international sales contacts which mean tremendous exposure for his clients.
Jeff’s client list ranges from large companies such as IBM, Netscape, Cisco Systems, Bay Corporation, Hewlett Packard, Boeing, Paine Webber, Morgan Stanley, Kidder Peabody, Domain-Michael Schlumberger Vineyards, to firemen, policemen, teachers, attorneys, CPA’s, small business owners, investors, a number of out of area realtors, and many other individuals who have bought or sold properties from Jeff Hurst.
- President, Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors 1992
- Director, California Association of Realtors, 1990 – 1993
- Realtor of the Year 1986
- Top Producer Sales Awards
- B. A. degree, Business Administration, Whitworth College 1972
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Committee Chairman: Computer Contract Negotiations, Legislative & Political Affairs, Budget & Long Range Planning, Computer & Business Technology, Congressional Coordinator, Arbitration Panel, Ethics Panel.
- BORPAC Trustee.
- Licensed Broker with the California State Department of Real Estate
- Short Sale Certified.
- Married with 2 grown children, my wife is a full-time CPA.
- Expert downhill skier, & enjoy waterskiing, boating, hiking, mountain bike riding, sports cars, flying and collecting fine wine.
- Born & raised in Montana, moved to Tahoe after graduating from college in 1972.
- Jeff was a US Forest Ranger for the Northwestern Lake Tahoe area 1972-1979.